Windy Beers (the Fremantle Community Wind Farm’s informal community get-together and update) is happening at Clancy’s in Fremantle on Thursday July 23rd from 6:30-8:00pm.
Lots of reasons to come and chat:
– the potential sale of the Port – what does it all mean?
– congratulatory back-slapping for the success of our recent Rottnest wind farm mockumenary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjz7vwgn9ao
– consolations in an adverse Federal policy environment
– meet the team, chat and ask anything about the project or tell us your opinion / share some love
– buy bumper or bin stickers!
Why not also bring a new friend who doesn’t know about our project? We love meeting new folks from all walks of life.
Look for the wind farm banner or wind turbine to find us, or better yet, check out our Team Page to know who we are!